about this trip
April 28, 2024 – May 10, 2024
Ladies Only | Capacity: 12 spots
Day to Day
When in Japan, why not hop by South Korea as well? Get onto the plane and enjoy the harmony of haru (which means ‘spring’ in Japanese) in Japan and Seoul with Tulu!
This tour is ladies-only. This tour is land-only. This tour starts in Seoul, and ends in Tokyo.
- Exlore the world’s most populous and ever-fascinating megacity Tokyo, where the possibilities are unlimited and everything is happening everywhere.
- Discover the most stunning architecture, from ancient shrines to modern high-rise buildings – all with a unique backstory – throughout your travel in Japan
- View the dramatic Mt. Fuji from different viewpoints, one of which the 398-steps-up Chureito Pagoda
- Deepdive into Japan’s history while walking through Japan’s ancient city, Kyoto and get your kimono on to learn how to make *real matcha* during a tea ceremony.
- Visit Tokyo Camii and Seoul Grand Mosque, both one of the most important mosques in Japan and South Korea
- Enjoy your walk in Gyeongbokgung Palace’s site grounds, the main and and most grand of the five palaces built in the Joseon Dynasty.
- Share a moment with Nara’s bowing deer and prepare for non-stop thrills and excitement at Universal Studios Japan
- Stroll through South Korea’s most multicultural neighbourhood Itaewon – the go-to place for the most grammable cafes and entertainment (hello, Itaewon Class!)
- Shop (and snack on street food!) ’till you drop in the trendy districts of Myeongdong and Harajuku – the places to be to find the most fashionable clothing and best skincare.
Of course there’s more – check the day-to-day tab for more details.
Dates & Rates
April 28, 2024 – May 10, 2024 (13 days, 12 nights)
€3600 per person based on a twin share room. Depending on availability, you can book a room with single occupancy. The extra cost for single occupancy is €1000.
International arrangements are not included, other than the flight between Seoul and Osaka.
Please note: you are responsible for your own international travel to Seoul (tour starts on April 28), and from Tokyo to your country (tour end date: May 10).
We donate to charity with all Omakase group tours.
We’ll plant an olive tree in Palestine on your behalf if you book this tour.
How to book:
You can reserve your spot for this tour by filling in the form under the tab “book” or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon filling this form you will be asked to pay a deposit to confirm your participation in this tour. The deposit is 25% of the total trip rate.
Upon timely cancellation you will be refunded the amount paid, minus the non-refundable booking cost (€200, this is included in the trip rate). Please see the FAQ tab and booking conditions, for more information regarding our cancellation policy.
A minimum of 10 travellers is required for this tour to be continued. Tulu Tours may cancel the tour if less than 10 participants have booked this tour. Please note that Tulu Tours is not responsible for the cost of any extra arrangements, such as flights or accommodation booked by the traveller that are not covered in this tour.
Seoul, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kamakura, Kawaguchiko (Fuji), Tokyo
Day to day:
Day 1: Seoul | Arrival
Day 2: Seoul | Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village, Myeongdong
Day 3: Seoul | Itaewon, Seoul Central Mosque, Gangnam Starfield COEX Mall/library
Day 4: Seoul, Kyoto | Flight to Japan
Day 5: Kyoto | Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Katsura river, Kinkaku-ji
Day 6: Osaka | Osaka Universal Studios Japan
Day 7: Nara, Kyoto | Nara Deer Park, Fushimi Inari Taisha
Day 8: Kyoto | Higashiyama, Green tea ceremony and kimono experience, shinkansen to Tokyo
Day 9: Tokyo | Tokyo Camii, Shibuya Scramble Crossing, Shibuya Sky, Harajuku
Day 10: Tokyo | Kamakura temple hopping, Komachi-dori
Day 11: Kawaguchiko | Fuji, Oshino Hakkai, Chureito Pagoda, Panoramic Ropeway, Fujikawaguchiko Mosque
Day 12: Tokyo | Senso-ji
Day 13: Tokyo | Departure
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change in case of unforeseen closures or cancellations, weather conditions, or any conditions that are above Tulu Tours’ power. Days may swap.
Please check the below list of what is and what is not included for this trip.
- Handpicked highly-rated accommodation
- Airport pickup from Incheon Airport (once during morning hours, once during afternoon hours)
- English/Japanese-speaking tour guide (fully guided)
- Entrance fees to sites and activities as mentioned
- 12x breakfast, 3x lunch, 1x dinner
- Green tea ceremony
- Kimono wearing experience
- Shibuya Sky
- Panoramic Ropeway
- Shrines/temples included in itinerary
- Universal Studios Japan
- Shinkansen high-speed bullet train
- Local transportation costs
- Visit to Tokyo Camii (Turkish Mosque, Tokyo) and Seoul Grand Mosque (Arabic Mosque, Seoul)
- International flights Seoul – Osaka
- International flight arrangements to Seoul and from Tokyo
- Travel/health insurance
- Visa expenses and application
- Personal expenses (such as telephone bills, wifi, laundry bills, souvenirs etc.)
- Meals and snacks that are not included in the itinerary
- Baggage handling and luggage forwarding (unless otherwise specified)
Q: I am a solo traveller, can I join this trip?
Yes, of course! Japan is a far destination, both in geography and culture, and your loved ones won’t always be able to travel with you. This does not mean you shouldn’t travel either! We can guarantee that your experience on a group tour will let you leave Japan satisfied and with a great group of friends to share these unique memories with. Also, rest assured that you can give our contact information to your family back home and vice versa, so that they can stay updated whenever needed.
Q: Is it possible to take this tour as part of a longer, individual journey?
Of course! In case of a longer, individual journey, we might not be able to pick you up or drop you off at the airport, and will ask you to meet the group at the hotel or a designated meeting point instead.
Q: Will I have to share rooms?
For all our tours goes that we will arrange twin rooms with private bathrooms when staying in hotels. With more unique accommodations, such as castle, ryokan or kominka stays, single rooms or private bathrooms are not always available. You might have to share the room and other facilities with other guests of the same gender. For all-welcome (mixed) tour groups goes that all accommodations have either private rooms/bathrooms, or are only shared with the same gender.
If you wish to stay in a single room throughout your stay, we can arrange a single room for you at hotels for an extra cost (please see the ‘overview’ tab), depending on availability. For unique accommodations we might not be able to arrange single rooms for you.
If you are travelling with your spouse, we might be able to arrange double rooms depending on availability. If double rooms are not available, we will arrange twin rooms instead.
Q: Do I need a visa to travel to Japan?
Depending on your nationality and country of residence, you may be required to apply for a visa to enter Japan. Tulu Tours does not offer nor aid in acquiring a visa, so please check with your official government website for the requirements.
Q: How big is the group size?
As we focus on quality and memories, we keep our group at a maximum of twelve guests (unless otherwise specified). The minimum number of guests is ten. If you’re planning on traveling with a larger group or wish to create your own itinerary, please refer to our tailored tour page.
Q: Are there any age restrictions for this tour?
The minimum age requirement for all omakase group tours is 21 years. Please opt for a tailored tour when traveling with younger companions. While we do not have a maximum age limit, please do understand that these tours require guests to be in good health and very active. If, according to our tour leaders, you are not in good enough health to participate in some of the listed activities, you may not be able to join that activity for the day.
Q: I am not Muslim, can I still join a Tulu Tour?
Of course! While Tulu Tours offers curated tours that suit a Muslim traveller’s lifestyle, being Muslim is not a requisite. Even if you are not Muslim, we would still love to travel with you!
Please note that Tulu Tours does not suggest or book any sightseeing spots or restaurants that are not in line with a halal lifestyle, such as bars, izakaya, clubs, breweries and others. If you wish to visit such a spot, we can plan your day around these activities, where the booking or planning of such a spot falls onto you (this only goes for tailored tours, not Omakase (fixed) group tours).
Tulu Tours will continue to make time for prayers during the day as well, so please keep in mind that there will be short breaks from time to time.
Q: How does payment work?
Upon filling in the booking form (see the “book”) you will be asked to pay a deposit of 25% of the total trip cost per person in order to confirm your participation. Payment can currently be made in Euro only (bank transfer or iDeal). Please contact us if you need more information or help regarding payment options.
The remaining balance payment (75% of the total trip cost) will have to be completed 60 days before the start date of the trip. If you fail to pay in time, we might have to cancel your participation, which will be regarded as cancellation by the traveller.
We can work with payment in installments, please let us know in case you’d like to pay in installments.
Please refer to our Booking Conditions for details on changes and cancellation.
Q: What happens in case of cancellation?
In case the guest is responsible for cancelling the trip, refunds will be as follows:
- More than 90 days before tour starting date: you will be refunded 100% of the total trip cost, minus the non-refundable booking cost.
- 60 to 89 days before tour starting date: you will be refunded 90% of the total trip cost, minus the non-refundable booking cost.
- 30 to 59 days before tour starting date: you will be refunded 75% of the total trip cost, minus the non-refundable booking cost.
- 15 to 29 days before tour starting date: you will be refunded 50% of the total trip cost, minus the non-refundable booking cost of €200.
- 8 to 14 days before tour starting date: you will be refunded 25% of the total trip cost, minus the non-refundable booking cost.
- up to 7 days before tour starting date: there will be no refund.
In case of a cancellation due to Tulu Tours (when booked through Tulu Tours directly), your trip will be fully refunded, including the booking cost of €200.
Tulu Tours is not responsible for costs associated with any flights, accommodation, or others booked by the traveller that are not covered in this tour.
book with us
Kindly do not book your international flight arrangements until after you have spoken with a Tulu Tours representative if you’re booking a land-only tour with us, and after receiving confirmation. Tulu Tours will contact you within 48 hours after filling in this form with further details.
Please note that filling in the below form does not automatically confirm your participation in the tour. Participation is only confirmed after Tulu Tours has confirmed receipt of payment. By filling in this form you agree with the Booking Conditions.